Hey Weeze!!! This is my email address but you can't email me, I want letter from you!!! =) haha Just kidding! You better email me!!! I miss you so much. I sent you a letter a few days ago. I hope you got it. Tell the Pimp that I love him. Give him a hug for me and tickle him! haha the mtc is awesome! Elder Holland came last night to talk in a fire side and the spirit was amazing! My companion is awesome too! His name is elder plumb. He's a pimp too but not as much as Jake. =) ha ha give Gwen a kiss for me everyday!! I love her. I wish I could be there to watch her in her first two years but it will go by quick. Write me back, either a letter or email I don't care JUST WRITE ME!!! I love you sooooo much! Thank you for everything that you've done for me! You've been an awesome example and an awesome big sister. I love you!
I'm getting kicked off the computer now so I need to go but I'll talk to you soon!
Elder McAllister





No comments:
Post a Comment