My Dear Ji Moih (Sister) Weeze,
I got both your letters today. They pretty much made my day! Sorry my last letter was so rushed. The first few days it was hard to find time to do anything but I'm pretty much in the swing of things now. :)
So last Wednesday we had a bunch of new elders come in so we (my district) decided that we are now veterans and no longer newbies!
Oh Louise, I wish that you could feel the spirit here. If you go even a minutes without feeling it you start wondering, what did I do?! You get used to feeling it so often you feel horrible if you don't feel it.
So as for the mornings, they're really not much to look at. They're just like night time but in reverse. :)
You would have made an amazing missionary but if you did go you wouldn't have married the biggest pimp. I hope your giving Gwen a hug and kiss everyday from me. You can give the pimp a kiss from me too. :)
...Oh! And you would be happy to know that I'm working on my slave work skills. We did service that other day and right before we did I spilled milk on my pants, so all through our service project I looked like I had peed my pants!
So I sent you an e-mail on Wednesday...It is up to you if you want to e-mail or send letters. Except for pictures. If would be better if you mail those to me. And you will send me pictures!!! Just kidding. Only if you want to.
Oh my gosh weeze, you got me to use three pages to write you. I don't think I've ever written a letter this long before. People might start to think that you might be important or something. :)
...Oh, so I got a letter from dad the other day. It had three handkerchiefs in it. I love dad! I loved that time that we had for those few days before coming to the MTC.
Anyway, I better get going. I love you soooo much. Thank you so much for the support you're given me. You and Jake have been amazing examples to me. I miss you but will see you soon! I love you all!
Love, Elder McAllister
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment