Sorry my handwriting is poop! I've been writing notes all day.
So first of all, I'm so sorry about the short e-mail I sent you today. When I logged on there were, no kidding, seven e-mails. By the time I finished reading the first I realized that my half hour was down to six minutes! :) I loved it!
Anyway, I got a haircut today! It was the strangest haircut I've ever had! They vacuumed my head when they were done. It was actually pretty cool.
I'm glad to hear your home is coming along! I think if you put Gwen in charge it would get done a lot faster! :) I'm glad to hear she's keeping you in shape!
...Oh, and by the way, I (Peter, Elder McAllister, PeeWee, PCM, Me) Kicked your butt at the Disney Game!...Sometimes I wish that I could just call you at the end of my day and tell you about it. But I'll be able to tell you all about it in two years :) Can you imagine all the questions I'm going to be asked. Oh I can't wait.
...You and Jake are some of my best friends too. Can you imagine me saying something like that ten years ago? I'm really sorry for being such a brat when I was a kid. That's why I am your slave! :) At least until I get married! :)
Sorry my letter is a little random. I am soooo tired today. A couple of Elders thought it would be funny to change our alarms to go off at five instead of six! Anyway, I better go to bed. I love you so much!
Love, Elder McAllister





No comments:
Post a Comment