I sent you a letter telling you this last week but I'm sorry my last email was so short. I think I've gotten four or five letters from you =) haha and I love each one! I just got one yesterday. The only letter I got in five days. haha but I'm okay with that.
You always have good stories! That's because you have mom, Jake and Gwen in your life =) haha the three best sources of entertainment =)
A package?!?!?!? That's almost too good to imagine! I don't know.....sent Gwen!!!! I just developed a picture of her today and she is so freakin cute! I might have to send you a copy. She's smiling and everything in it.
I get to emial on Wednesdays (that's my P Day) and the mails comes in twice a day (as well as packages) and once on Saturdays.
So I have a quick story I want to tell you. It's pretty awesome!! =) So yesterday I was at the RC (if you get a pass a long card or you see an add on TV [you know the Family, isn't it about time commercials] haha, and you call the number, your calling the RC at the MTC. Anyway so I was at the RC and I get this call from this guy and he says he wants to get the Together Forever DVD. So I get all his info and than I asked why he was interested in the movie. he said that he moved to Arizona from Cali and ever since he hasn't been close to God so he wanted to start getting closer to God. So I was like, AWESOME!!!!!! I told him a little bit about our church and told him where a meeting house was near him. I challenged him to go this Sunday and he said he would. He wants me to call him back so he can learn more, so next week I'm going to call him back and follow up with him and ask him what he thought. And then I get to give him the first discussion!!!! =) MY FIRST REAL INVESTIGATOR!!!!!!!!! I'm so scared and I'm praying as hard as I can for this man! He is so awesome and really want to have God in his life. I'm so excited!!! This while experience at the MTC just became a whole lot more real! And I'm finally really truly feeling what missionary work is all about! It's about them, Not Me! And I realised that yesterday. Like President Hinckley's mission president told him, "Forget yourself and get to work!" I'm really trying to do that! I love this Gospel with all my heart and I know it's true and I want everyone to know it!
Anyway, I need to go but I love you! Talk to you soon! Chi Di Gin (See you later)
Love, Elder McAllister
You always have good stories! That's because you have mom, Jake and Gwen in your life =) haha the three best sources of entertainment =)
A package?!?!?!? That's almost too good to imagine! I don't know.....sent Gwen!!!! I just developed a picture of her today and she is so freakin cute! I might have to send you a copy. She's smiling and everything in it.
I get to emial on Wednesdays (that's my P Day) and the mails comes in twice a day (as well as packages) and once on Saturdays.
So I have a quick story I want to tell you. It's pretty awesome!! =) So yesterday I was at the RC (if you get a pass a long card or you see an add on TV [you know the Family, isn't it about time commercials] haha, and you call the number, your calling the RC at the MTC. Anyway so I was at the RC and I get this call from this guy and he says he wants to get the Together Forever DVD. So I get all his info and than I asked why he was interested in the movie. he said that he moved to Arizona from Cali and ever since he hasn't been close to God so he wanted to start getting closer to God. So I was like, AWESOME!!!!!! I told him a little bit about our church and told him where a meeting house was near him. I challenged him to go this Sunday and he said he would. He wants me to call him back so he can learn more, so next week I'm going to call him back and follow up with him and ask him what he thought. And then I get to give him the first discussion!!!! =) MY FIRST REAL INVESTIGATOR!!!!!!!!! I'm so scared and I'm praying as hard as I can for this man! He is so awesome and really want to have God in his life. I'm so excited!!! This while experience at the MTC just became a whole lot more real! And I'm finally really truly feeling what missionary work is all about! It's about them, Not Me! And I realised that yesterday. Like President Hinckley's mission president told him, "Forget yourself and get to work!" I'm really trying to do that! I love this Gospel with all my heart and I know it's true and I want everyone to know it!
Anyway, I need to go but I love you! Talk to you soon! Chi Di Gin (See you later)





No comments:
Post a Comment