Weeze!
haha I thought you would like that whole commitment thing! =) I really loved that chapter though! The spirit hit me so strong when we read it! My teacher, by the way, is probably the most spiritual person I've ever met! I love doing scripture study with her. I love reading the scriptures! It's like my entertainment for the day, like a TV series that I can't wait to hear the next story! =) haha I'm totally a nerd now! MISSIONARY WORK IS AMAZING!!!! I love the RC! You actually get to talk to real people!
I can only get on lds.org (which is now my favorite website now!) and myldsmail. I'll have to see if I can email some pictures to you! I just got some pictures developed today. We have some cool new ones!
Hey my companion wants to say something:
"Hey this is Elder Plumb, Thank you sooo much for the peppermint cookies. I loved everyone of them."
haha ye he had like all of them =) I went to have one last night and they were all gone =) haha I lvoe my companion though! He is a stud and keeps me humble!
Ya the letters take forever! I'm glad that you write me though! =) Your amazing Weeze (don't tell anyone I said that!) haha
So this weekend we have to teach the first lesson all in Cantonese! And our teacher is bringing her mother and she isn't a member and doesn't speak any english. haha no pressure! I'm scared to death!
I can't believe I've been here for over a month already! It goes by sooo fast! I'm excited for the day I get off the plane and I see you the pimp and my niece (who will be 2!!!!!!!)
I'll talk to you soon. Maybe I'll get your letter today! =) Give Gwen a kiss for me!
Love, Elder McAllister
haha I thought you would like that whole commitment thing! =) I really loved that chapter though! The spirit hit me so strong when we read it! My teacher, by the way, is probably the most spiritual person I've ever met! I love doing scripture study with her. I love reading the scriptures! It's like my entertainment for the day, like a TV series that I can't wait to hear the next story! =) haha I'm totally a nerd now! MISSIONARY WORK IS AMAZING!!!! I love the RC! You actually get to talk to real people!
I can only get on lds.org (which is now my favorite website now!) and myldsmail. I'll have to see if I can email some pictures to you! I just got some pictures developed today. We have some cool new ones!
Hey my companion wants to say something:
"Hey this is Elder Plumb, Thank you sooo much for the peppermint cookies. I loved everyone of them."
haha ye he had like all of them =) I went to have one last night and they were all gone =) haha I lvoe my companion though! He is a stud and keeps me humble!
Ya the letters take forever! I'm glad that you write me though! =) Your amazing Weeze (don't tell anyone I said that!) haha
So this weekend we have to teach the first lesson all in Cantonese! And our teacher is bringing her mother and she isn't a member and doesn't speak any english. haha no pressure! I'm scared to death!
I can't believe I've been here for over a month already! It goes by sooo fast! I'm excited for the day I get off the plane and I see you the pimp and my niece (who will be 2!!!!!!!)
I'll talk to you soon. Maybe I'll get your letter today! =) Give Gwen a kiss for me!





No comments:
Post a Comment