Weeze!
I got an e-mail, letter, and a package from you all in one day! You are going to spoil me. My companion really liked how you put his name on the package! Every time I come back to the room from the bathroom or something, he's chewing on something and has a innocent look on his face. haha He's awesome!
I'm glad you liked your mother's day card! I figured that you're old enough to have one now. Not to mention that your a mom also now. :) I miss Gwen so much! I wish I could see how much she's growing.
...I read in your e-mail that you guys read that chapter! That is awesome! We've been practicing extending commitments because our "investigator" this weekend is having a little trouble keeping commitments. And that guy that I've been calling hasn't been keeping his commitments either. So, I've been trying to practice as much as I can so I'm glad you guys followed through. If you want to read another really good chapter, read 3 Nehpi 12:1-16.
Haha Remember when we were kids in the car and we would always fight, so we would make a line that you're not supposed to cross. But you would always fold your arms and pinch me with your hand that you can't see! :) I know that your denying it right now but you know it's true! And I did deserve it. Anyway, me and my companion just had an argument (just joking) about how we were crossing each other's line on our desk and it reminded me of when we were kids. :) Oh, good memories!
Hey, you don't have to at all but if you feel so inclined to send another package, it would be awesome if it had fruit gushers in it! :)
Well, I have to go but I love you guys! The church is true and the work is awesome!
Love, Elder McAllister
PS If you ever get a chance to bear your testimony do it!!! You will be amazed at how much you know, how much more you'll know, and how much it effects the one your bearing it to. You should never be ashamed or afraid to bear your testimony! If I ever feel that way I try to think of Peter denying Christ three times and how if I don't take advantage of every chance I get to testify of Christ, then I'm denying him. I'm not trying to make you feel guilty, I hope it doesn't sound that way. I just know that you have a strong testimony and that it will bless the lives of those you share it with as well as your life. I love you so much! I appreciate everything you've done for me! Yes, even crossing my line and pinching me in the car when we were kids! :) Love you!!!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment