Weeze!
...I just got your package today. It pretty much made my month! It's kind of funny because I just e-mailed you back about the what I wanted in it. Besides Gwen, I think it's the best thing I could have gotten. None of my comrades in arms here have ever had a scotch-a-roo before. They all loved them.
Sorry my e-mail today was really short. I just had one minute left so I just copied that story from my e-mail to mom and dad. I ended with eight seconds left. :)
So mom told me that Bishop Warden is making me a missionary plaque. She sent me a picture of what it's going to look like and it looks really gihug (awesome)!
So guess what, this weekend I have to teach someone (pretend investigator) how to pray but it has to all be in Cantonese! And we have to tell about our family all in Cantonese! So I'll point at the family picture I have and say, "li go haih ngoh ge joh je." That means, "This is my big sis Louise." It's actually kind of funny because when I say I'm the youngest the literal translation is, I'm the smallest. :) I thought you would like that! I don't know why but I just thought of the whole thing with you and Nathan about the whole "little bottom boy" and than he called you "big bottom girl!" Ha ha! I'm just kidding Weeze!
Oh my gosh Weeze! I with you could feel the spirit here! Today we read Alma 36 and really got into depth with it. I actually want to challenge you to read that chapter with Jake tonight and really pay attention to it when Alma days what he was thinking and because of what he was thinking, what was he feeling. And you'll see that by what we think about, our feelings will be effected by it. Will you do that Weeze? I want you to write back to me and tell me what it teaches in your life. You will feel the spirit more in your life.
I love you so much Weeze! You are a good jeh je (sister) and I really appreciate your love and support!
Love, Elder McAllister (your little brother) :)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment