Elder Peter McAllister's Missionary Blog

This blog follows Elder McAllister on his mission to Hong Kong, China. These accounts and activities are taken from his letters and e-mails to his friends and family.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

E-Mail: August 27th, 2009

This Week in Ma On Shan,

Hey everyone! =) I love My Mission! I see miracles everyday! And I know that you can all see them too. If you ever have a bad day and you just want to go home and sleep or whatever, try to thing of one miracle that happened that day. Just one positive thing before you go to bed and write it down. I do this everyday and I started seeing how many miracles really do happen everyday. I love you all!!! I miss you all!!! The Church is true and I know it with all my heart.

This week has been pretty different. It's been a little slow as far as investigators but that's not stopping us. We've gotten a whole lot of finding in this week. We taught more street lessons last week than we have since I got here. See miracles =) haha I love finding. It's really hard and sometimes can be discouraging but you learn a lot and you really get close to the Lord. When you pull someone aside on the sidewalk, who probably wasn't even thinking about the purpose of life or anything like that, and you teach them about Christ and you see a spark light in them that they didn't even realize was there. It's amazing. I love it!!! I hope that you all can have an opportunity to share your testimony everyday.

I love you all so much! The Gospel is true and I know it with all my heart. I'll talk to you all next week.

Love, Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment