Hey Family!!!!
Guess what?!?! last tuesday was moves calls and i found out that i would be moving to Tsim Sha Tsui and would be step-training Elder Ward. He got here with Elder Jolley's MTC group. I just droped my luggage off at the new appartment. I know the area a little bit from coming here before but i don't know a whole lot. I heard it's a really good area though. It feels like i've been in West Point forever (7 months) but now i kinda miss it. i guess i got comfortable there but i'm happy to be serving in a new area. I said goodbye to Candy and Keven yesterday. It's not really good bye though. hong kong is so small that we always see eachother. Jolley was a little nervous about having a new companion and his new companion has only been here for about 4 months. His name is elder quinn and he was also born in Ma On Shan and now coming to West Point. i guess it's a curse or something if you are born in Ma On Shan then your next area has to be West Point =) haha
My new Companion, JJ Ward, is from Salt Lake =) haha of course. any way he's really cool. it's funny though because before we found out where everyone was going to be moving i told him that i feel like we are going to be companions next move and BOOM now we're comps =) haha i totally called it!! I'm really excited to be working with him.
sorry i don't have a lot this week but i'll hae more for you next week once i get settled. I love you all so much. make sure you all behave yourselves. The Church is true!!!
Love Elder McAllister
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment