WEEEZEE!!!!!!!!!!!! PIIIMMMP!!!!!!! GWEEEENNNN!!!!!
I miss you all!!! I can't believe how fast Gwen is growing. You need to send some pictures. Not on e-mail but real ones. If you can I mean. You're totally becoming a mom. I got stuck behind a lady like that in the store the other day. And Chinese people love to take their time. haha You're going to be so different when I get home. But still way cool!!! =) haha Hey sorry this week is short. I still haven't gotten your letter but maybe soon. I love you Weeze, Jake and Gwen!
You are the wind beneath my wings!
Love, Elder McAllister
I miss you all!!! I can't believe how fast Gwen is growing. You need to send some pictures. Not on e-mail but real ones. If you can I mean. You're totally becoming a mom. I got stuck behind a lady like that in the store the other day. And Chinese people love to take their time. haha You're going to be so different when I get home. But still way cool!!! =) haha Hey sorry this week is short. I still haven't gotten your letter but maybe soon. I love you Weeze, Jake and Gwen!
You are the wind beneath my wings!
Love, Elder McAllister





No comments:
Post a Comment