My Dearly Beloved Brother Billy Goat,
Behold, my beloved brother, I have somewhat to say concerning my time here in the land of MTC. Behold, the "fire hydrant" of knowledge, as thou hast mentioned, has been pouring out it's waters upon my brain. Now I need not rehearse unto thee concerning these matters, for thou knowest concerning all these things. Therefore if sufficeth me that I might ask thee concerning our beloved brother Kyle. Has he desires to move thither to the land of Utah? Behold, this would bring much joy to my heart. Nevertheless, he may do that which his heart desires.
Now it came to pass that me and my brethren have labored for some time in the RC. Now I have somewhat to say concerning this labor. *Behold, two thousand nine years, four months, and twenty nine days have passed away since the coming of our Lord and Savior. And behold, me and my brethren were laboring hard in the RC. Despite our fear and lack of knowledge, we labored hard. Now it came to pass that I received an incoming petition from one, Danny, from the land of Arizona. And this Danny began to question me on many things, yea even so many that we conversed for the space of an hour, according to our time. Now there were many things with which we had conversed, yea even so many that I cannot write them all. Nevertheless I have written them upon my other plates (journal). Now it came to pass that at the end of our speaking, I commanded (committed) him that he should attend a Sacrament Service. Now it came to pass that Danny believed many of the words that I have spoken, and agreed to do that which I had commanded (committed) him. Now it shall come to pass that on the morrow I shall converse with this Danny again.
Behold, my beloved brother, I have somewhat to say concerning my time here in the land of MTC. Behold, the "fire hydrant" of knowledge, as thou hast mentioned, has been pouring out it's waters upon my brain. Now I need not rehearse unto thee concerning these matters, for thou knowest concerning all these things. Therefore if sufficeth me that I might ask thee concerning our beloved brother Kyle. Has he desires to move thither to the land of Utah? Behold, this would bring much joy to my heart. Nevertheless, he may do that which his heart desires.
Now it came to pass that me and my brethren have labored for some time in the RC. Now I have somewhat to say concerning this labor. *Behold, two thousand nine years, four months, and twenty nine days have passed away since the coming of our Lord and Savior. And behold, me and my brethren were laboring hard in the RC. Despite our fear and lack of knowledge, we labored hard. Now it came to pass that I received an incoming petition from one, Danny, from the land of Arizona. And this Danny began to question me on many things, yea even so many that we conversed for the space of an hour, according to our time. Now there were many things with which we had conversed, yea even so many that I cannot write them all. Nevertheless I have written them upon my other plates (journal). Now it came to pass that at the end of our speaking, I commanded (committed) him that he should attend a Sacrament Service. Now it came to pass that Danny believed many of the words that I have spoken, and agreed to do that which I had commanded (committed) him. Now it shall come to pass that on the morrow I shall converse with this Danny again.
[*2009 AD]
Now concerning this "Revelator" (David Williams) that thou hast spoken. I desire that I should hear more of this revelations.
Now my dearest brother, Billy Goat, I make an end of my speaking for a time. Go now and continue to always do good in thy land, Amen.
Love, Elder McAllister
Now my dearest brother, Billy Goat, I make an end of my speaking for a time. Go now and continue to always do good in thy land, Amen.
Love, Elder McAllister





No comments:
Post a Comment