This Week in West Point:
Hey Family!!! How are you all doing? I am so happy right now! Last Sunday was Candy and Keven's Baptisms. It was so amazing!! Elder Lau baptised Candy and Brother Leung baptised Keven. Brother Leung is going to be Keven's future father in law. haha At least that' what everyone says. Keven right now is sating his daughter. The baptism was really cool. We went over to the Wan Chai building after church because west point doesn't have a font. The entire chapel was full of friends and family of Candy and Keven. It was so cool. At least half of them weren't members. While we waited to them to get dressed after the baptism we watched the Restoration. After they came back Keven bore his testimony and that' when I really felt the joy for the first time that Alma talks about when you bring some soul unto Christ how great shall be your joy. Seeing Keven, who has a really hard life before and had a lot of problems with family and so many other big problems, bearing his testimony about how his relationship with his family is so much better now and he really feels happiness in his life now. I couldn't even try to describe how it feels! I LOVE IT!!!!!! I love being on a mission! I just want to do this the rest of my life!! =) haha I wish. One day I will come back with my eternal companion =) haha Oh my gosh that will be so much fun. Mom and Dad you guys are so lucky for when you can do your couples mission!!
We just had Transfers and I got a new Companion. Yup just one =) haha They reopened Aberdeen and Elder Lybert and Lau are going to cover that area and my new comp is Elder Hawkins. I've only know him for about three hours but so far he seams pretty cool. This more is going to be a lot slower than the last one since we won't be covering two areas and two investigators just got baptised. Yeah!!!!! More finding time =) haha
I was really sad when we found out that Aberdeen was opening back up. I loved working in our threesome. We're still going to Alison's Baptism this Sunday. I'm really excited for that. And a few days ago me and Elder Lyddert taught an investigator in Aberdeen that we were teaching last moves and just gave her a baptismal date for later this month. It's really good because we still all live together so we can keep up on each area's investigators.
I love you all so much!!!! I miss you all too!!! I hope you have an amazing week and behave yourselves =) I love you all!!
Elder McAllister
Hey Family!!! How are you all doing? I am so happy right now! Last Sunday was Candy and Keven's Baptisms. It was so amazing!! Elder Lau baptised Candy and Brother Leung baptised Keven. Brother Leung is going to be Keven's future father in law. haha At least that' what everyone says. Keven right now is sating his daughter. The baptism was really cool. We went over to the Wan Chai building after church because west point doesn't have a font. The entire chapel was full of friends and family of Candy and Keven. It was so cool. At least half of them weren't members. While we waited to them to get dressed after the baptism we watched the Restoration. After they came back Keven bore his testimony and that' when I really felt the joy for the first time that Alma talks about when you bring some soul unto Christ how great shall be your joy. Seeing Keven, who has a really hard life before and had a lot of problems with family and so many other big problems, bearing his testimony about how his relationship with his family is so much better now and he really feels happiness in his life now. I couldn't even try to describe how it feels! I LOVE IT!!!!!! I love being on a mission! I just want to do this the rest of my life!! =) haha I wish. One day I will come back with my eternal companion =) haha Oh my gosh that will be so much fun. Mom and Dad you guys are so lucky for when you can do your couples mission!!
We just had Transfers and I got a new Companion. Yup just one =) haha They reopened Aberdeen and Elder Lybert and Lau are going to cover that area and my new comp is Elder Hawkins. I've only know him for about three hours but so far he seams pretty cool. This more is going to be a lot slower than the last one since we won't be covering two areas and two investigators just got baptised. Yeah!!!!! More finding time =) haha
I was really sad when we found out that Aberdeen was opening back up. I loved working in our threesome. We're still going to Alison's Baptism this Sunday. I'm really excited for that. And a few days ago me and Elder Lyddert taught an investigator in Aberdeen that we were teaching last moves and just gave her a baptismal date for later this month. It's really good because we still all live together so we can keep up on each area's investigators.
I love you all so much!!!! I miss you all too!!! I hope you have an amazing week and behave yourselves =) I love you all!!
Elder McAllister





No comments:
Post a Comment