This Week in Ma On Shan:
This week has been really awesome! Our investigator that is preparing for baptism (John) has been making a lot of progress. He has so much faith. We actually just taught him just a second ago. Every time we give him a commitment he is so willing to change and to follow.
haha So something funny real quick, Elder Dixon was looking at a picture that his family just sent him of his family on their backyard and we were both in awe of the size of the lawn and just the fact that there was a lawn! haha They don't exist here. haha And there were no tall buildings in the background. haha
Anyway, so today I went to the Temple for the first time (temple session. I've been in the temple a few times because that's the mission home) It was so awesome! The language is coming very very slowly but it's still coming. Yesterday we went on splits and I went with a Elder to his area and he made me talk to everyone. It was really good. I taught two street lessons and it was totally awesome! I love it when someone says something and it clicks in my head what they said! I love it! =) We talked to like every Poh Poh we came in contact with. haha They are so kind and loving. You just go sit by them and start talking and they get all excited. The culture here is so different then from America.
I ate my first Chicken Foot at a members house the other night. Not the most happy moment of my life but definitely worth it!
I love the gospel!!! I love walking down the street and just saying hello to everyone and smiling and sharing a message. Most people wont listen but it's all good, you just have to keep going and keep smiling. I love it when that one stops and you see them brighten a little. I know this is the true church.
Love, Elder McAllister
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment