What's up? How's it feel to get a letter from Hong Kong? So real quick, right now is a very special moment in history! I just ate my first dragon fruit! =) I am so happy right now! You should look online to see what they look like. When you cut it open it's like a kiwi but white and bigger and not as sweet. You would like it!
Dragon Fruit
Haha Anyway, how are you doing? How's Gwen? Keeping you pretty busy? It was so good calling you on the phone! It was weird because it did feel like just a regular day calling you to see how you're doing. haha It felt really good! I don't know what's going to happen for Christmas though. I don't know if I'll be able to call more than one person and that will be mom and dad. So maybe you'll have to go to Cali for Christmas! That's a long time from now though so we can worry about it later.
Haha Anyway, how are you doing? How's Gwen? Keeping you pretty busy? It was so good calling you on the phone! It was weird because it did feel like just a regular day calling you to see how you're doing. haha It felt really good! I don't know what's going to happen for Christmas though. I don't know if I'll be able to call more than one person and that will be mom and dad. So maybe you'll have to go to Cali for Christmas! That's a long time from now though so we can worry about it later.Oh my gosh Weeze! I can't believe I'm actually here! Hong Kong is so awesome! The area I'm in is really nice. It's called Ma On Shan. It's closer to mainland China. You can look it up on Google earth and maybe you'll see me! =) I actually live in a place called Sha Tin. We have to take the Infamous Syu Ba (Syu-means small and Ba Sih-means bus. So you just say Syu Ba for small bus!) to Ma On Shan everyday. It's so fun though! =) I'll draw you a picture of what they look like. The bus is supposed to look like it's up on two wheels while taking a turn, but I'm not a very good artist. =) That's about what it's like. haha
So our new mission president came today. The old one leaves tomorrow. He's been here for 3 years. The new one's name is President Chan. He's a native. It's really cool because I'll be able to have the same president my whole mission.
Anyway, I need to go we're going to go get some lunch! =) We're going to the bread store. It's so good! You would be so hooked on it! =)
I love you Weeze! Tell the Pimp I love him and give Gwen a kiss from me.
Love, Elder McAllister





No comments:
Post a Comment