This Week in Ma On Shan:
Hey everyone!!! =) How are you all? Alot has happened this week. The biggest is that i moved. i've been in my new area for about 3 hours now and it's completely different from Ma On Shan. I moved to the Island!! =) haha i'm so excited! my new area is West Point. its all sky scrapers and buisness buildings. totally defferent then Ma On Shan. My new comp is Elder Chan. I got a native companion. He's way tight! The craziest thing is that i am now senior companion!!!!! I'm only on my 5th Move. I totally don't feel like senior though, he knows the area and he's lived in hong kong his whole life. I'm a little nervous but really excited at the same time. he says that the ward is really good and really like to help the missionaries so that's really good.This Moves 25 Missionaries went home and only 5 came in. the mission is really shrinking. so they are going to close our appartment so we have to move next week. we'll still be in west point but just in a different appartment. so i'll have to move again (moving in hong kong isn't exactly the most fun) haha but it's all good. We'll be in this appartment for a week and then move next week.I'm really excited to have a native companion. I hope that my cantonese well improve a little. He has pretty good english too. so far we spoke mostly Changlish (English / Chinese). haha it's actually pretty intresting because you'll just say a sentance in English or Cantonese and just throw in a few words of the other language. its something chinese people do alot, even talking to eachother they will still throw in a couple words in english.Well i love you all and i'll talk to you all next week. I love you all so much! behave yourselves =)
Love Elder McAllister
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment