Hey Everyone!!!
How are you all doing? I'm glad that Dad and the kids made it up the down Mt Whitney ok. =) It looked like a lot of fun. A lot has changed this last week. On Tuesday we had move calls and we found out that TST ward was going to be loosing one companionship. Elder Illum stayed and is now training and I just moved today. My new area is Tai Po. I'M BACK TO TOLO HARBOR!!!!!!!!!!!! =) YES!!!!!!!!!!! I'm actually in the Ma On Shan libary right now where I used to email every week. It felt so weird coming back to this end of Hong Kong. Elder Ward also moved. He went to my second area, West Point. I'm so jealous!!!! He will love it out there. I'm so excited to be back in Tolo Harbour. We came to Ma On Shan today to chill with some other missionaries and when I walked into the church I had a bunch of flash backs. It was crazy.
It was really hard to leave TST though. I just barely go there and we just started to get our investigators progressing. We got it all figured out with Elder Illum though. He already knows most of our investigators and he promises to help them and to get them baptised =) We were really worried about Wilson (the one who's parents don't like religion). Elder Ward has been calling him a lot lately and Wilson did a special prayer and got an answer. AWESOME!!! He says he still wants to respect his parents but now that he knows for himself he will progress really fast. I'm so excited for him. I'm so sad I had to leave but I'm also so excited to be back near my baby area.
My new companion is Elder Morgan from Salt Lake City (of course). He's been out for three moves and this is now his forth. The apartment that we are in is really nice. Nicer than Mong Kok and West Point. This time we're on the 27th floor. Officially the highest I've been (West Point was 26). Elder Morgan has a lot of energy so I'm hoping I can keep up with him. I'm starting to get old. When we were sitting in the Ma On Shan chapel today I realised that every missionary there was younger than me (in the mission) by at least 7 to 8 months. I'M GETTING OLD!!!!!!!!!!! =) I don't feel like it though. I still feel like I just got here. Remember the song Forever Young by Alphaville, I like that song =) haha
Anyway, I love you all so much. Thank you for your love and support. The Church is True!!!! =)
Love, Elder McAllister
How are you all doing? I'm glad that Dad and the kids made it up the down Mt Whitney ok. =) It looked like a lot of fun. A lot has changed this last week. On Tuesday we had move calls and we found out that TST ward was going to be loosing one companionship. Elder Illum stayed and is now training and I just moved today. My new area is Tai Po. I'M BACK TO TOLO HARBOR!!!!!!!!!!!! =) YES!!!!!!!!!!! I'm actually in the Ma On Shan libary right now where I used to email every week. It felt so weird coming back to this end of Hong Kong. Elder Ward also moved. He went to my second area, West Point. I'm so jealous!!!! He will love it out there. I'm so excited to be back in Tolo Harbour. We came to Ma On Shan today to chill with some other missionaries and when I walked into the church I had a bunch of flash backs. It was crazy.
It was really hard to leave TST though. I just barely go there and we just started to get our investigators progressing. We got it all figured out with Elder Illum though. He already knows most of our investigators and he promises to help them and to get them baptised =) We were really worried about Wilson (the one who's parents don't like religion). Elder Ward has been calling him a lot lately and Wilson did a special prayer and got an answer. AWESOME!!! He says he still wants to respect his parents but now that he knows for himself he will progress really fast. I'm so excited for him. I'm so sad I had to leave but I'm also so excited to be back near my baby area.
My new companion is Elder Morgan from Salt Lake City (of course). He's been out for three moves and this is now his forth. The apartment that we are in is really nice. Nicer than Mong Kok and West Point. This time we're on the 27th floor. Officially the highest I've been (West Point was 26). Elder Morgan has a lot of energy so I'm hoping I can keep up with him. I'm starting to get old. When we were sitting in the Ma On Shan chapel today I realised that every missionary there was younger than me (in the mission) by at least 7 to 8 months. I'M GETTING OLD!!!!!!!!!!! =) I don't feel like it though. I still feel like I just got here. Remember the song Forever Young by Alphaville, I like that song =) haha
Anyway, I love you all so much. Thank you for your love and support. The Church is True!!!! =)
Love, Elder McAllister





No comments:
Post a Comment