Hey Family!!!!! How are all of you doing? I'm really liking Tai Po and I Love being back in Tolo Harbour!!! =) This last week has been really fun. I don't know if I told you in my last email but Elder Jolley (my son) also move to Tai Wo which is right next to our area and we live together. It's pretty crazy living with him again. I've never had that happen with any of my former companions. But, yea, right now it's me and Elder Morgan in Tai Po and Elder Cheng and Jolley in Tai Po almost closed because it was so slow. Anyway, we have two really good investigators right now. One is Manyu and the other is Elaine. I haven't met Elaine yet because she just had her birthday and had to spend time with her family last week. But I've met Manyu a couple of times and she is really good. She's more of a thinker like most Hong Kong people but we're really trying to get her to feel the spirit.
Mostly lately we've had to go finding. We just mostly try to get some people to come into the church from off the street. We haven't got anyone to come into the church yet but we're been teaching a lot of street lessons. We're supposed to be seeing her tonight so I hope she comes.
Elder Morgan is probably the most different out of all my companions. I love the guy to death. He's got so much energy. It's pretty funny. He kinda reminds me of Mark a few years before his mission =) haha He's really good guy though. He's really good with people and makes friends really easy. This is going to be a really fun moves especially since Jolley gets to live with us too =) I really miss you all so much and really hope you all have a good week. Don't do anything I wouldn't do =) haha Oh and I remembered to bring my camera with me so I'll send you guys some pictures. Love you all!
Mostly lately we've had to go finding. We just mostly try to get some people to come into the church from off the street. We haven't got anyone to come into the church yet but we're been teaching a lot of street lessons. We're supposed to be seeing her tonight so I hope she comes.
Elder Morgan is probably the most different out of all my companions. I love the guy to death. He's got so much energy. It's pretty funny. He kinda reminds me of Mark a few years before his mission =) haha He's really good guy though. He's really good with people and makes friends really easy. This is going to be a really fun moves especially since Jolley gets to live with us too =) I really miss you all so much and really hope you all have a good week. Don't do anything I wouldn't do =) haha Oh and I remembered to bring my camera with me so I'll send you guys some pictures. Love you all!
Love Elder McAllister





No comments:
Post a Comment