Family!!!
Sorry, I'm not very good at drawing faces (he drew faces at the top of the letter to represent each of us). I am so sorry it's taken me as long as it has for me to write you! I really haven't written anyone for a long time, but that's no excuse ! I love your letters so much! I was reading back about your carport. I bet it looks so good! I can't believe TJ is already Two and Knightin is Potty trained and started preschool! I miss them so much! and you guys of course too! Haha
I'm really glad that everyone was able to make it for Grandpa's funeral. I'm sure Dad really needed and appreciated everyone being there. I wish I could have been. Dad is so amazing! He is such a good example to me and everyone. I've asked mom and Dad if they wanted to pick me up from Hong Kong, but I don't know if they will be able to. You guys are more then welcome! haha the kids would love Hong Kong! Sometimes I can't believe that I am half a world away!
I really Love Hong Kong! The lifestyle is so different out here. The people react to us pretty funny. When I stop people on the street, usually there will be a Poh Poh ( grandma) that will stand 2 feet away and just stare at you and once you look at her she'll get scared and run away. I love the Poh Poh's though. Whenever you are having a hard day you can go and sit in a park with them and just talk about nothing. They just make you feel better!. The one thing that I don't like about Hong Kong is the fight to get ahead of everyone else. Everyone wants to be better then everyone else and are just way to into themselves. I still love these people and I am so grateful to be here. I have seen so many miracles! Mike, our investigator right now, is so amazing and humble. He's one of the people that weren't able to get ahead and he feels not to good about himself. I'm literly watching the gospel fill a hole in him, that otherwise might have not been filled. The time that we spend with him are honestly the most humbling experiences.
My testimony of service has grown so much lately. I keep thinking about my call and where it says that I am called to serve!! We have really tried to look for ways to serve lately. Christ was always serving others. Yes, he taught but when he wasn't teaching he was serving. I love that I have an amazing example like Jesus Christ. Not only that but one amazing family and amazing brothers and dad, and you too Kristy that have been amazing examples as missionaries, and have set the bar for me!! I love you all so much!
I hope you're all being good. I'm not there to keep an eye on you anymore, hahaha!
Taylar,
Hey Tay, how have you been? I'm so sorry it took me so long long to write! I hope everything is going good. I heard that you started Girl Scouts, that is so amazing! You're growing up too fast. I still remember when you were born and I held you, you wouldn't let me sit down. I could only stand up!, haha I love and miss you Taylar!
Ki,
Hey big guy! Are you taking care of your mom and dad for me? They are starting to get a little older and need help every now and again, haha! I miss yo Ki! How is football going? I bet you are the best player! We will have to play when I get home. I love you Ki!
Kelten,
Hey stud how are you? You haven't forgotten me now have you? Haha I miss you Kelten! Keep working out those muscles and when I get home we can wrestle! You will probably bet me so fast! I Love you Kelten!
Knightin and TJ,
I hope you guys remember me just a little! I love you both so much! Congratulations on the potty traing you both are so big! I love you guys!
I love all of you! I hope you can read my chicken scratches, oh and the Orange pen!!
Love,
Elder McAllister





No comments:
Post a Comment