Elder Peter McAllister's Missionary Blog

This blog follows Elder McAllister on his mission to Hong Kong, China. These accounts and activities are taken from his letters and e-mails to his friends and family.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Picture from Peter!

So we got the Memory card again. These are the most recent pictures of his mission. There are a few more from the MTC, but most are from Hong Kong. Enjoy the kids and I had fun looking through them, we can't wait for Peter to tell us what some of these pictures are and the stories behind them. I also Uploaded a few video clips on the slide show I hope they work. If they don't I'll try to upload them separate. One is of some of the natives I'm assuming doing a traditional dance, one is on maybe a member doing some Karaoke. Then I had to put in the one of Peter dancing with the other missionaries in a skirt, Haha!
Love that Boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment