This Week in West Point:
Hey everyone! how are you all doing? I MISS YOU ALL!!!! This week has been amazing!! (every week is amazing) =) haha The weather is starting to heat up now so it's back to sweating. i don't mind it though. it's a good way to lose weight. =) haha We did our Pros Time in the morning today so we can use the rest of the day to get some stuff done. so ya we just went finding up by Hong Kong University and talk to this kid that was way cool. hopefully we will be able to see him again. It's been a long time since we've gone finding because we are constantly going between here and Aberdeen to teaching appointments. It's a lot more fun teaching then finding =)
One of the biggest miracles of the past couple weeks is our investigator Mr. Leung. He's the one that i told you about a couple weeks ago that is athiest and was refusing to pray untill elder lybbert bore testimony and dropped the spirit bomb. =) haha any way, he is now one of our Progressing investigators. ha is so amazing. he still is not sure if God exsists and when ever we teach him he always will have a little bit of an arguement about something but we learned from elder lybberts example to just bare simple testimony and he has progressed so much now. he's starting to accept the Book of Mormon and he will pray. I love the scripture in Alma that says "by small and simple things are great things brought to pass, and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." The Power of simple testimony has "counfounded" Mr. Leung. haha It has opened something in his heart that hasn't been open for a long time i think. anyway i love him and we look forward to our visits with him every week.
I love being here in Hong Kong and doing this work. I'm so greatfull for the companions that i have right now and the example they are to me. And i'm thankfull for all of you and your excouragement! Thank you so much. I love you all and i miss you all! I hope you all have an amazing Chinese New Year (by the way it's on Sunday) haha just incase you chose to celibrate it =) I love you all and i'll talk to you next week =)
Love Elder McAllister
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment