Elder Peter McAllister's Missionary Blog

This blog follows Elder McAllister on his mission to Hong Kong, China. These accounts and activities are taken from his letters and e-mails to his friends and family.

Friday, February 26, 2010

E-mail: Feb. 18th, 2010

This Week in West Point:

Hey everyone!!! I love Hong Kong!!! Today we just went to the Big Buddha on Lantau island. it was so much fun!! I made my first bargin today. I bought a Jade Dragon that normally was 150 but i talked them down to 100. I feel pretty cool and the dragon is awesome!!! =)
Sorry this week is going to be really short but i really have to hurry. we have a lesson in just a little bit. anyway this week has been amazing. we've been getting ready for our three baptisms coming up in the next couple weeks. it's been really crazy because this is all three of our's first baptisms. I LOVE SHARING THE GOSPEL!!!! When we were teaching Alison last week she said that she wanted to be baptised on the 21 of Feb but we just changed it to the 7th of march so here sister could go to it. Candy and Keven's is on the 28th! I'm so excited!!! This week has been really good. on monday we had our Deep Clean. we stayed in the appartment all day and cleaned EVERYTHING!!! our appartment looks pretty amazing right now =) haha it took me all day to clean our small kitchen. it was really fun. for new years the ward had an activity at the church and we had some good food and games and stuff. it was way fun. i love you all so much and i'm sorry this week is so short. I'll talk to you next week =) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!!!

Love Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment