Family!!!!! I'm so sorry I didn't email on Thursday like I normally do. It's now Saturday. On Thursday we had lessons and didn't really get a P-day and then Friday the library was booked so we waited till today. I hope all of you are doing good!! I'm so excited for Christmas!!! This year is going to be amazing!!! We found a really cheap 4 foot tree and we all got something simple for everyone in the apartment so we already have some presents under the tree. But the funny thing is that we haven't got decorations yet because there too expensive but there's a member that is going to find us some cheap stuff. This is Elder Dodd's and Elder Wright's first Christmas in Hong Kong and me and Elder Lee want it to be fun for them and for us =) haha
This last week has been really good. Last weekend Trista brought a friend to an activity and we were able to teach him after. He had a lot of questions and he's really stubborn but He has some potential and Trista is doing really good at fellowshiping him.
And also Kelvin, the referral from a couple weeks ago, we taught him yesterday and gave him a baptismal date for January 9th!!!!! YES!!!!!! I love miracles!!!! When members refer their friends instead of us having to go find them then it's so much more likely that they will progress and be baptized. Kelven is so cool too. When we asked him if he wanted to be baptized he said, Very Willing. haha I've never had that answer before, it was so AWESOME!!!! I had to ask him why and he said that he knows that by doing this he will make a promise to Heavenly Father to follow him and that Heavenly Father will also make a promise to him that his life will be happier and have more direction and meaning and then somehow it will help his family relationship. He's so amazing!!!! He's mostly acts like a kid but then when he shares his feelings he becomes an adult and really shows his faith. I love being a missionary and being lucky enough to be around people with so much faith. Most of the time I feel more like some of my investigators are my examples rather then the other way around. They're willing to do anything and I still find myself complaining all the time about whatever but when we give them a commitment to completely change around their lives they do it willingly and with so much faith. I love them so much!!! I love the people of Hong Kong, even the stubborn ones. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father sent me here. Heavenly Father wanted me to be more humble, so he sent me to china of all places to learn the hardest language in the world, and I am so grateful for it. I'm grateful for all of you. i miss you all so much. I'm excited to call home on Christmas. I'll probably call on Christmas morning here so probably Christmas eve night there. If that times not good just let me know and I'll work it out. I love you all so much!!!! I hope you have an amazing week and a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! =)
Love Elder McAllister
This last week has been really good. Last weekend Trista brought a friend to an activity and we were able to teach him after. He had a lot of questions and he's really stubborn but He has some potential and Trista is doing really good at fellowshiping him.
And also Kelvin, the referral from a couple weeks ago, we taught him yesterday and gave him a baptismal date for January 9th!!!!! YES!!!!!! I love miracles!!!! When members refer their friends instead of us having to go find them then it's so much more likely that they will progress and be baptized. Kelven is so cool too. When we asked him if he wanted to be baptized he said, Very Willing. haha I've never had that answer before, it was so AWESOME!!!! I had to ask him why and he said that he knows that by doing this he will make a promise to Heavenly Father to follow him and that Heavenly Father will also make a promise to him that his life will be happier and have more direction and meaning and then somehow it will help his family relationship. He's so amazing!!!! He's mostly acts like a kid but then when he shares his feelings he becomes an adult and really shows his faith. I love being a missionary and being lucky enough to be around people with so much faith. Most of the time I feel more like some of my investigators are my examples rather then the other way around. They're willing to do anything and I still find myself complaining all the time about whatever but when we give them a commitment to completely change around their lives they do it willingly and with so much faith. I love them so much!!! I love the people of Hong Kong, even the stubborn ones. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father sent me here. Heavenly Father wanted me to be more humble, so he sent me to china of all places to learn the hardest language in the world, and I am so grateful for it. I'm grateful for all of you. i miss you all so much. I'm excited to call home on Christmas. I'll probably call on Christmas morning here so probably Christmas eve night there. If that times not good just let me know and I'll work it out. I love you all so much!!!! I hope you have an amazing week and a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! =)
Love Elder McAllister





No comments:
Post a Comment