Elder Peter McAllister's Missionary Blog

This blog follows Elder McAllister on his mission to Hong Kong, China. These accounts and activities are taken from his letters and e-mails to his friends and family.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Letter from Elder Plumb (Peter's First Companion)

Dear Louise McCrea,

Thank you so much for the cookies you sent. I enjoyed them very much! Oh and please thank you husband for me because I know it would be very hard to let such good cookies out of his house. I have really enjoyed serving with your brother. He has been such a good example to me and he talks about you often. I can tell how much you two must love each other.

...I would just like to end with my testimony on how I know this church is true and I know what we are doing is what we need to be doing. Thank you so much again!

Elder Plumb

No comments:

Post a Comment