Hey Weeze! =) I love the picture of Gwen and the Pimp!!! She looks so cute and grown up! =) I wish I could have been there but I will be in two years! =)
...Anyway, so I had an awesome experience at the RC yesterday! We made a goal to talk to at least ten people and have two new investigators. So we started calling and not a single person answered! =) haha (that's not the awesome part) I tried to call my investigator Danny but he didn't answer. I felt like I should call his old number that he gave me before but he said he didn't use any more but I kept arguing in my head that he wouldn't answer it. (this is the awesome part) I decided to just call and HE ANSWERED!!! =) haha I talked to him and taught him some more. He hasn't been keeping his commitments so I talked to him a little bit about that and he said that he would try to go to church this Sunday. Somehow we got to talking about prayer and I asked him if he prays and he said that he felt stupid because he didn't know how to pray. I told him it is all good and I taught him how to pray and asked him if he wanted to pray. He said he didn't feel comfortable so I said a prayer and then asked him how he felt. He said he felt really good and I committed him to pray that night. He said he would and he sounded all excited! =) I'm so excited to call him back next week!
I love this work! I know that if we get prompting from the spirit that we shouldn't argue. Just obey it and see what happens.
I love you guys soo much! Well, I need to go. I love you Weeze, Pimp, and Gwen! Talk to you soon! =)
Love, Elder McAllister
...Anyway, so I had an awesome experience at the RC yesterday! We made a goal to talk to at least ten people and have two new investigators. So we started calling and not a single person answered! =) haha (that's not the awesome part) I tried to call my investigator Danny but he didn't answer. I felt like I should call his old number that he gave me before but he said he didn't use any more but I kept arguing in my head that he wouldn't answer it. (this is the awesome part) I decided to just call and HE ANSWERED!!! =) haha I talked to him and taught him some more. He hasn't been keeping his commitments so I talked to him a little bit about that and he said that he would try to go to church this Sunday. Somehow we got to talking about prayer and I asked him if he prays and he said that he felt stupid because he didn't know how to pray. I told him it is all good and I taught him how to pray and asked him if he wanted to pray. He said he didn't feel comfortable so I said a prayer and then asked him how he felt. He said he felt really good and I committed him to pray that night. He said he would and he sounded all excited! =) I'm so excited to call him back next week!
I love this work! I know that if we get prompting from the spirit that we shouldn't argue. Just obey it and see what happens.
I love you guys soo much! Well, I need to go. I love you Weeze, Pimp, and Gwen! Talk to you soon! =)





No comments:
Post a Comment