Peter is so proud of these pictures!
These are some random pictures he drew and thought the kids would like them!



These are some random pictures he drew and thought the kids would like them!

Family,
I LOVE IT!!!!
It is so awesome! Todd you are an amazing! I wore it yesterday and everyone was asking Elder Plumb and I where we got the shirts. Everyone wants one now, so you might be getting a lot of order slips requesting shirts! haha just kidding. It is so awesome though. I showed my teacher yesterday and she loved it!
So I hope you don't mind but I gave the El Salvador shirt to Elder Illum (he's in my district, also going to Hong Kong). He absolutely loves it! He walks around with a Spanish accent now! Todd's art is freakin' awesome. I tried to tell my fellow missionaries about Bonzai ( I hope I spelled it right) man, but my words don't do him justice.
I am way excited for when I get home and get the 8x10 picture. It would be too much to carry around now. So now I have something awesome to look forward to! You guys are so awesome for doing that! I am so blessed to have freakin' awesome brother and sister like you guys! You guys are an awesome example of what I want when I grow up and have kids! your kids are going to be awesome examples to my kids. I used to not like being the youngest, because then my kids would be pretty young compared to the rest of the cousins, but now I see that they'll have amazing examples to look up to.
Wow here I am talking about kids and I'm not even married and I'm still on a mission! haha. Sometimes it's just fun to look ahead. Time goes by so fast. Especially here at the MTC. I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left here. Well that's when we think we're leaving. We haven't got our flight plans yet but we're hoping we'll get them this week.
Yeah, Weeze told me about the blog, it is so way cool. I can't look at it, but she gave me the address, so that I can tell my friends. I'm glad that I have to cool sisters that are willing to do that! You guys are awesome!!!!
Yes, I get e-mail in Hong Kong. I'm not exactly sure where, but I'll get to do it once a week on P-day. I don't think they'll let us have computers in the apartments. That wouldn't be good! I don't really prefer one over the other. I like sending the general letter in an e-mail, but I like receiving letters and writing personal letters. I just hope no one gets upset that it takes me a while to write back. Speaking of e-mails, I need to head over to the computer lab so I can e-mail everyone. You don't need to reply to my e-mail if you don't want to . It's just a general update.
Todd Thank You again sooooo much for the shirt!!!! I love it so much! I'm sending you some light sabor pictures in the letter. Tell Ki I'm so proud of him and I wish I could be there to watch him play. I love you all, Taylar, Ki, Kelten, Knightin, TJ, Todd and Kristy! The church is TRUE!!
Love, Elder McAllister





No comments:
Post a Comment