Elder Peter McAllister's Missionary Blog

This blog follows Elder McAllister on his mission to Hong Kong, China. These accounts and activities are taken from his letters and e-mails to his friends and family.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Letter June 4th,2009

Elder Plumb, Elder Peterson, Me, and Elder Black
This was after I'd been here for about 3 weeks, with 2 elders that are in the classroom next to us. They are in the Phillipines speaking Cebuano.


This is just an awesome picture I took that I thought you guys might enjoy.
Dear Family,
I know I just wrote you but then I got this awesome stationary yesterday! I loved the small letters that are for people that don't write you. I'm totally using those! I also got your letter yesterday with the pictures, thanks so much for those! I love pictures! I was sad though because you (Kristy) weren't in the picture with Todd and the kids.
I'm so excited about my Shirt! I hope he's not using all his time to work on it though. UMMMM....... could he do it where the hero is on the back and the logo on the front and the sleeve, and the logo on the front like superman(like in the center of the front and a little bigger). I think that would be cool, but I'll let you guys be the judge of it and you can do it however you think it would be cool. Oh and my companion was wondering if you could make one for him too? We both wear larges, and let me know what they would cost. (Yeah, like I would let him pay for it anyway.) Thank You guys so much! You're awesome! Oh the light saber pictures should be coming next week!
That is so cool about your carport. Your house is going to be so awesome when I get home. I can't wait to see it! It's going to go by so fast. I feel like I just got here yesterday. I'm so excited to be finally heading to Hong Kong in a couple of weeks! So you want to hear something crazy! So you guys know about the swine flu and all the fun stuff. Well it's been a big issue here. It's been spreading like a wildfire. So they didn't let anyone leave this week and they say that they won't next week too. and all the missionaries that are coming in today, they won't let their families come in. They have to just say good-bye at the door. How awful is that? I'm hoping that by the time it's time for us to go it won't be an issue anymore. We'll see. ( don't worry anyone, it's just a fun strain of the flu, that they just don't know as much about. More people die from the regular flu every year and RSV, then what is dying for the swine flu. It's just a nasty flu like any of them.)
Taylar- I bet your so happy that school is out. I'm so jealous that you get to stay up late and get up late. I'm in bed at 10:30pm every night and up at 6:30 am every morning. It's fun! I love you Taylar!
Ki- I miss you little man. That scooter is awesome! I'm excited for you to go to football camp. You are going to love it and you'll do awesome! P.S. I liked your egg! I love you Ki!
Kelten- I'm so proud of you Kelten, you are growing up so fast! I bet your smarter then me now!! I love your letters and pictures. I love you Kelten!
Knightin ang TJ- I love you both so much! Knightin you look like a high school grad! (in your pic.)
I Love You All!
Love, Elder McAllister
(Uncle Pete Pete)

No comments:

Post a Comment