Elder Peter McAllister's Missionary Blog

This blog follows Elder McAllister on his mission to Hong Kong, China. These accounts and activities are taken from his letters and e-mails to his friends and family.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Letter: June 1st, 2009

Dearest Weeze!

haha So I think I got the message! You want me to write you right? You are so awesome. I loved the scotcharoos! =) I told my comp about the cookies and he was a little sad but I gave him some scotcharoos and that make him happy! =) I especially love the box of just gushers! That was pretty awesome! Thank you for Jon and Venisa's address!

I loved your testimony. I really love that too! I love opening the scriptures and having my answer right there. That's why it's so important to always read the scriptures. When we have different needs the scriptures apply differently to us. I love it! =)

So I just broke that gun you sent me. =( I was getting a little violent! Don't worry, don't worry, I'm behaving myself. =) (innocent face!) I'm loving the MTC so much though! I can't believe that I'll be leaving in just a few more weeks! I'm really excited but at the same time I don't feel at all ready. I'm really working on putting my trust in the Lord. Speaking of needs and having the scriptures answer them, I was reading in Ether in chapter 6 verse 4. It's just a random scripture but it fit me perfectly. The Jaradites are preparing to leave to the promise land and that verse tells how the prepared all they could and then at the end of the verse if says, "Commending themselves unto the Lord their God." I'm going to Hong Kong, my own personal promise land and right now I need to prepare all that I can, then put my self in the Lord's hands. I love the scriptures! Any question you have it will answer.

...You guys are both pimp. I still can't believe you guys are parents though! I'm just curious but when are you planning on having another one? haha

The church is true Weeze! I'm finding that out more and more each day. There is a God and He is our Heavenly Father. Just look outside and look at the mountains and try to tell me there's no God. There is no way this happened by accident. I know it!

I love you so much! You are an amazing example to me. And your love and support has helped me more then you know! Keep being who you are.

Love, Elder McAllister AKA Your Little Brother (I'm still taller then you though =))

PS Thank you so much for the letters and pens and note paper!!!



Pimp!!!! =)

What's up Pimp? How have you been. I thought that since Louise gets letters that you should get your own. =) I freakin miss you Pimp! I'm low on Pimp juice and no one here is as pimp as you to give me a refill. =)

I'm loving the MTC! The spirit is amazing! =) I read the Book of Mormon and finished it yesterday. I love it! I'm sure your aware of the challenges I've been giving you and Louise to do. I really appreciate talking with you about your mission when we went to the temple. I wish you could come down and go to the temple with me. Oh my gosh! That would be so cool if we could be here at the same time! That would be so sweet! Pimp and McAllister. The two in the 2,000 stripling warriors! =)

Well pimp I need to go but peace be unto thee and thy kin.

Love, Elder McAllister

No comments:

Post a Comment