Hey Weeze!!!! =)
So first of all, this paper is awesome!!! I know! =) Todd and Kristy made it for me! Anyway you need to tell Jake to come to the MTC with me and then we can both get cookies! =) That would be so sweet having Jake here! I don't think that the MTC would be a very reverent place if that happened. =)
That's so cool about the blog. Thank you so much for doing that. And thank you for the address. I can send it to my friends. Is Kristy just posting on her blog or did she start a blog too? Just wondering. I wish I could look at it. But I guess I am living it. =)
I'm so glad your telling Gwen about me! =) I can't believe she's talking already. Or is it you that says dada and she likes to hear it? Whatever Weeze! You are totally blaming your farts on Gwen! =) That is so awesome! I can just see her fart and then smile and giggle and point at you guys! I miss her so much! Never think that you can't write about Gwen. I love Gwen stories.
I really hope everything goes ok with Jake's job. I hope he doesn't have to go back to working with the inmates. I really love that scripture you sent. especially 2Nephi 2:27 where it says that men are free to choose eternal life or captivity. We've been learning the second discussion this week (plan of salvation). We have the power to choose Eternal life (live with God in the celestial kingdom). We have the choice in all things which then requires of us. Then Nephi says, "giveth no commandments...save he shall prepare a way..." Nephi understood that it's not a hard thing, all he had to do was look unto Christ. Alma 33:19 says, "whosoever would look upon it might live." ("It" representing Christ) That's what we need to do, look and follow his example and we might live. It doesn't mean life will be perfect or that we won't have trials, but it will be so much easier with His help. In Mosiah 23:21 it says, "the Lord seeth fit to chasten his people; yea he triath their patience and their faith." and I just found a scripture that other day in Nephi 2:2 where Lehi is talking to Jacob and he says, "He (God) shall consecrate thine afflictions for thy gain." That is so awesome! Oh my goth I love the scriptures! =) They have everything you need in them! I can't believe how much I've learned in so little time. I know it's not me. It's the Lord. I'm realizing how much we really need to rely on Him.
Oh my gosh Weeze! I just realized that I'm leaving in like 2-3 weeks! I'm GOING TO HONG KONG!!! =) It's starting to hit me pretty strong right now. That's half way around the world! I don't know if I'm ready. No I am! I am! I hope so. That's a whole different part of the world. Anyway, I better go. We're going to go do a tie exchange for our friends going to the Phillip9ines next week. I Love you Weeze! The church is true! In Cantonese you would say, "gaau wui haih jaan saht ge!" Behave yourself!
Love, Elder McAllister
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment